• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao & Fish Street (Warranty RW-4 Wave Maker)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
2,903
Reaction score
837
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Jebao RW-4, for my wife's 29g Cube and thought it would work great, and it did for 7 months.

Yesterday, some of the actions with the controller failed, so I wrote Fish Street last night informing them to the situation. In lees than 3 hrs. I had a reply saying that they will be sending out a new pump and controller, with no need to send mine back or pay shipping !

Even though we can buy new parts for these, and a controller I believe is only $10.00, they could have just sent the controller, as the powerhead is fine, so I highly respect them for standing by their products, warranty and fast reply ! :bigsmile:

I hope it will be here by the end of next week, and that it lasts for more than 7 months this time around.
But I will say, it was flawless (for a while) lol,... was the perfect size for her nano tank, quiet and the many cycles it can performed was awesome.
Most of the time I had it only on #2 speed, as our Carpet Anemone (Mr. Berber) hates big flow ! lol
 
I had the same situation happen to me with exactly the same outcome. Great customer service!
 
Did you have to buy it from them? Had a wp10 that stopped working after a mouth..
 
I purchased mine from them, but you'll have to contact whom ever you bought yours from.
 
Ok thanks, Ya I did that, it was a LFS and they said no help from there end could be given. (Not going there again,! Lol) is there a way to contact the company that anyone knows of?
 
Well that sucks !

If all else fails, try the Jebao dealer on ebay. I like this seller, so ask him for his recommendation.
He's also in the USA, not China.

jebaous on eBay
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well that sucks !

If all else fails, try the Jebao dealer on ebay. I like this seller, so ask him for his recommendation.
He's also in the USA, not China.

jebaous on eBay

Thanks, I ended up just getting a MP 10 but still need it for my frag tank.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you looked into replacing just the controller ?
 
The controller works until you plug in the power head so I'm not sure what is wrong with it.
 
Like I mentioned, I think a new controller is $10.00 from Fish Street. I don't know if we can buy them elsewhere ?
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top