JEBAO/JECOD 3.4 enough precision for a nano tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fr3n0z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

fr3n0z

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Messages
540
Reaction score
250
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All guys, as in the title, i have bought a dosing pump 3.4 JEBAO/JECOD. since i need to dose roughly 20ml of 1 liquid a day it will be around 5ml 4 times a day (or less)....this dosing pump is enough precise or is it better that i diluite the preparation so that i can dose like 10ml 4 times a day?
 
Hi All guys, as in the title, i have bought a dosing pump 3.4 JEBAO/JECOD. since i need to dose roughly 20ml of 1 liquid a day it will be around 5ml 4 times a day (or less)....this dosing pump is enough precise or is it better that i diluite the preparation so that i can dose like 10ml 4 times a day?
In my experience they are pretty accurate and reliable. I chose to dilute my additives when I had a nano just as added peace of mind
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top