• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jellybean, Miami Hurricane & Orange Sherbert Chalices

Item Price
$400-$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reeferee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
158
Reaction score
135
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2” Jellybean $800
4” Miami $400
4” Orange Sherbert $400

local pickup only 06468

07E16A45-5DB9-4B3A-93BC-778FE548AAC5.jpeg 70C2BEB2-E4B1-4D61-B728-FFA56099DCA8.jpeg ACDD2347-22DE-4EDC-8BBE-9CD99D6BE775.jpeg 4160F608-7FED-47AB-9FDD-FC4AF1ED9C47.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top