Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife absolutely loves jellyfish! This would make a great birthday gift for her!
 
First Bonus Entry: I liked the Facebook Page!
 
The design is very mimalistic and unique, love that. The color (black) is also something I love as it makes it even more modern, a very nice little desktop jellyfish tank. Has a unique design compared to others as the normal jellyfish tank is usually a sphere or in a circle shape whilst this one is a cylinder, making a striking appearance.
Thanks
Nate
 
Second Bonus Entry: I started a thread about aptasia!
 
I have been wanting a nano reef tank at my office for months but haven't started one because they are a lot of work to keep healthy and I don't want to spend more time at work then I already do. This tank would take half the time of a nano reef to maintain. The whisper quiet air pump is ideal for keeping the noise down in an office setting. My favorite part of the tank though is the color changing lights. I love the way they make the jellies glow. This tank would provide a peaceful and relaxing distraction from the daily stress of my job.
 
Second entry: I liked Jellyfish Art Facebook page.
 
They are AWSOME looking setup would def look great next to my Red Sea Reefer 250
 
I like the simplicity, id love to have one for my office at work
 
Awesome looking product! Might have to go ahead and get one anyway. If I win it will go into my office.
 
First Bonus Entry: I liked the Facebook Page!
 
Just the thought of having a sustainable jellyfish tank is really exciting! And reasonably priced for the full package!
 
Liked on fb for bonus #1 !
 
They look awesome. I would love to have this tank as my centerpiece on my desk. What a conversation piece that would be for my visitors.
 
I like the fact that it makes owning jellies possible in our own home
 
I love the Idea of having a Jellyfish tank I do currently have a Reef tank but the relaxation that these Jellies could give you is amazing especially with these Beautifully designed tanks from Jellyfish Art!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top