Jersey Corals Year End BLOW OUT | Live Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

You got both, and both crap out. What happened. I got a holy guacamole from JC last sale, and it's doing fabulously
They both came in looking rough.
I would try again but a little scared. Beautiful torch.
I got a black one and that one is doing great along with a couple others JC sent to replace the sun.
 
Yup, the cutoff was 12am! It was a 2 hour 50% flash sale after sale. We have returned to the live sale pricing, which is still significantly discounted
Can you tell us what the mystery frags were? I got one and the $30 gift card which hasn’t been added to the coral order. Can you help with that
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top