JF Homewrecker - Anyone keep a colony over 5 years?

Travis Warren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
486
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I lost my homewrecker a few years ago after a got a couple frags. I have been looking for a new start but it seems most people do not have frags available. It seems that this coral has been out for several years but very few has grown it out enough to frag and sell. Anyone able to keep a homewrecker for 5 years or longer. Anyone have a frag with lineage back to Jason?
 
There is a colony shot in this post that went up today. Maybe contact the seller?

 
There is a colony shot in this post that went up today. Maybe contact the seller?

That is a great colony and about the size of my old one. Just don't have the extra 1000.
 
I've got about 8 giant Hwrecker branch style frags. 2.5--3" range healed for a few months. Pm me for pics and prices
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top