• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JF Jason Fox Bloodshot - 10p colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

furam28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2014
Messages
290
Reaction score
254
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason Fox Bloodshot palys. 10 polyps + couple babies on the way. Large bright polyps. Hardy and fast grower. I've had these in my tank for almost a year. Lineage to the man himself.

$350 + $50 shipping.

3956869368179835815.jpg


4015278989293577773.jpg
 
dang been looking for these..but way too much polyps for me right now....nice sale up...glows
 
In if it gets fragged
 
This mini colony is going to @TopShelfAquatics , one of my favorite coral stores and one of the few places in the US truly dedicated to aquaculturing hi-end stuff. Check out their website. They should have frags available in a few months once it grows out.
 
Pass thanks not interested in paying crazy retail prices.
 
Lol... I sent him my PayPal to purchase. .... TSA could have posted in here that they were buying. Had my hopes up :-(. Good for him.
 
Yeah. I was gonna frag it and split it up in a month or so after acclimated for hobbiest. Guess it’s back to payin 250 pp! TSA was wise in buyin it. Most stores don’t buy off hobbiests here.... which is why we all buy online.
 
Sorry guys. TSA was one of the first people to msg. The colony was sold and paypaled within 30 min. Sorry didnt get a chance to update the thread sooner. I am fine selling to a hobbyist or a reputable seller. Last time i sold to a "hobbyist" for cheap, he flipped it and listed it for DOUBLE what he paid for 2 days later!
 
Well I was the first to message, but proposed a trade first before offering to buy. Guess I missed out because of that.
 
I think they just offered him more than the asking price. I responded 5 minutes after he posted and somehow was not first. atleast I'll be getting some from JF himself in CT
 
I think they just offered him more than the asking price. I responded 5 minutes after he posted and somehow was not first. atleast I'll be getting some from JF himself in CT

@Ice Please don't unnecessarily derail a thread or slander another seller or buyer. You offered to pay $100 deposit, to hold, because you didn't have the money. TSA offered to paypal full amount right away. Please move on.
 
@Ice Please don't unnecessarily derail a thread or slander another seller or buyer. You offered to pay $100 deposit, to hold, because you didn't have the money. TSA offered to paypal full amount right away. Please move on.

thats sorta confusing, becase you had no issue with the deposit but then boom its sold but its fine. Sorry to come off kinda rude, was not my intentions.
 
They are totally stunning! not surprised they weren't around for long xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top