JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

There has to be a way to cheat the system. I’ve put stuff in my cart and was putting info in and it said sold out.

So you think you are the only one that is attempting to buy a particular piece?
 
all that I put in the cart are still there
 
No but I’m doing it as soon as it comes up. Hence the cheater theory.
lol it is impossible to cheat i assure you that. if you can figure out a way then i will give you a free frag!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top