JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

$50 to New York but not Pennsylvania New Jersey Maryland or by owner Washington The last action and R2-R head $25 shipping to New York State it doesn't make any sense because Pennsylvania literally is an hour away from me and it's just as long as the state is ours and I have to pay $25 more a piece of the ocean sail head $25 to New York State anybody can elaborate maybe I was just a mistake or New York people paying 50 bucks
 
I believe
$50 to New York but not Pennsylvania New Jersey Maryland or by owner Washington The last action and R2-R head $25 shipping to New York State it doesn't make any sense because Pennsylvania literally is an hour away from me and it's just as long as the state is ours and I have to pay $25 more a piece of the ocean sail head $25 to New York State anybody can elaborate maybe I was just a mistake or New York people paying 50 bucks
I believe its 50 bucks no matter where your at
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top