JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Relax.....there has only been a handful so far and 500+ people on here.

He's doing 600 frags total.....you think he's giving them all at $5 each??!!

He should. We be nice to catch a deal. This hobby is crazy at times all these dang high prices.
 
Relax.....there has only been a handful so far and 500+ people on here.

He's doing 600 frags total.....you think he's giving them all at $5 each??!!

Why would he give them all away at 5$ when did I say that, and I am relaxed just stating that tho go really quick and usually there is a limit on them. Seems like your the one who needs to relax.
 
Why would he give them all away at 5$ when did I say that, and I am relaxed just stating that tho go really quick and usually there is a limit on them. Seems like your the one who needs to relax.

OK......bye bye
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top