JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

How big is the jf rainbow chalice? It says XL but does that mean?
 
Man someone was a quick draw on the Jack-O-Lantern!
 
Some nice stuff, too bad that I've learned that I'm too slow at check out to even try these live auctions anymore. It would suck to pay $50 shipping and only get 1 piece. I wish someone would do a sale where you could choose from a list of $5 or $10 frags for every $25+ frag you buy or something like that, this way if you are lucky enough to grab a nice piece for $30 or $40 and pay the shipping, you know you'll get at least 1 "doorbuster" frag.
 
Some nice stuff, too bad that I've learned that I'm too slow at check out to even try these live auctions anymore. It would suck to pay $50 shipping and only get 1 piece. I wish someone would do a sale where you could choose from a list of $5 or $10 frags for every $25+ frag you buy or something like that, this way if you are lucky enough to grab a nice piece for $30 or $40 and pay the shipping, you know you'll get at least 1 "doorbuster" frag.
visit here https://shop.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/collections/live-sale
 
Some nice stuff, too bad that I've learned that I'm too slow at check out to even try these live auctions anymore. It would suck to pay $50 shipping and only get 1 piece. I wish someone would do a sale where you could choose from a list of $5 or $10 frags for every $25+ frag you buy or something like that, this way if you are lucky enough to grab a nice piece for $30 or $40 and pay the shipping, you know you'll get at least 1 "doorbuster" frag.
I figured it out and have finally won 6 so far go fill out all your info so it saves for the next one
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top