JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Anyone else have their wife on a second device buying frags?
 
Here’s how the shipping works...

  • When you buy your 1st frag you MUST select … “Standard Shipping" ( *You MUST pay for shipping on your 1st order)
  • If you order again during the Live Sale select ... “Already paid for shipping once today - Add this to my box.“
  • *Failure to pay for shipping once could forfeit your purchases.
    If you happen to pay for shipping a 2nd time we will refund that extra shipping charge, so don’t worry.
  • You can continue to add any items to your box until 2pm est the day before your selected delivery date.

instructions.jpg
 
Working fine for me. JF must buy crazy bandwidth and server space for these sales I’ve never seen so much as a hiccup.
 
Working fine for me. JF must buy crazy bandwidth and server space for these sales I’ve never seen so much as a hiccup.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top