JF WINTER WONDERLAND LIVE SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,167
Reaction score
2,232
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WINTERW2018.jpg


JF WINTER WONDERLAND LIVE SALE
DEC 8, 2018
SATURDAY!!!
2PM - 12AM EST


NEW RELEASES
600+ corals starting from $5


CHECK IT OUT!

WWW.JASONFOXSIGNATURECORALS.COM


Corals will be first posted in a thread on Reef2Reef.com
Click each post image or visit our website to purchase



Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create an account on our website to place a order.

2. We will post a frag every 2 mins or less on this thread (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.

3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

4. Shipping is $50, unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
$25 shipping to New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, District of Columbia, Virginia and Delaware..
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.

5. No free shipping.
YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.



6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE CORAL DELIVERY DATES DURING CHECKOUT of:
Tues 12/11, Wed 12/12 or Thur 12/13.

7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges.

8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.

9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE.

​
 
Last edited:
Please I need a homewrecker or jolt to treat myself for the holidays
 
I love my Pinata chalice. Got it last live sale. Already starting to grow over the plug!
 
Going to be awesome!

WINTERWONDERLAND LS.jpg
 
All those new tenuis look so similar
 
Am I able to pick up in person? I live close by.
 
Will there in fact be some homewreckers for sale in this or do I need to order from someone else? @jfox
 
Jason, how different is your fantasy island and the new release city slicker?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top