- Joined
- May 11, 2023
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 23
- Location
- Sweden
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Hello, I had a small nano tank 10 years ago.
I recently found a RS c250 Max for a wood price.
I set it up 2 weeks ago.
Current stock:
15 pounds live rock
40 pounds dry rock
Aquaforest Bio Sand
Equipment:
- Red Sea c250 max
- stock lights (6 T5)
- 2 Siccee 2.0 return pumps
- Deltec MC500 Skimmer
- Eheim Jaeger 200w heater
Beside the live rock I added a pice of shrimp to kick of the process.
My current parameters are attached in the images

I recently found a RS c250 Max for a wood price.
I set it up 2 weeks ago.
Current stock:
15 pounds live rock
40 pounds dry rock
Aquaforest Bio Sand
Equipment:
- Red Sea c250 max
- stock lights (6 T5)
- 2 Siccee 2.0 return pumps
- Deltec MC500 Skimmer
- Eheim Jaeger 200w heater
Beside the live rock I added a pice of shrimp to kick of the process.
My current parameters are attached in the images




