Jonny's Reefer 350 Build W/ Clarisea SK5000

Ahem, cough cough...........Uh, you've been filling it up since January 23rd....................We demand an update sir. :)

In all seriousness, I hope it's going well with no surprises!
 
Ahem, cough cough...........Uh, you've been filling it up since January 23rd....................We demand an update sir. :)

In all seriousness, I hope it's going well with no surprises!


Haha sorry!!!! I'm just doing the boring cycle wait game now. I'll post pics tonight of my new ATO Reservoir and vortech mp40 that i purchased.
 
Haha sorry!!!! I'm just doing the boring cycle wait game now. I'll post pics tonight of my new ATO Reservoir and vortech mp40 that i purchased.

No worries, I covered mine up for 3-4 weeks with no lights on to let it cycle. :)
 
Great build! Think you and @Hulley convinced me on the Clarisea SK5000 for the upcoming 136 gal I am doing.

You'll have to be and do a build thread, tag me on it so I don't miss it! I love the SK5000, it's literally the only thing I run, although I'll probably add a skimmer in a few months.
 
You'll have to be and do a build thread, tag me on it so I don't miss it! I love the SK5000, it's literally the only thing I run, although I'll probably add a skimmer in a few months.

Will do! Waiting till I sign a contract on tank then it will be game on. Thanks!
 
We have Fish!! 2 Darwin Clown fish. One of them went a little pale due to stress but he regained all his color by the next day! It's official. i have a fish tank!

IMG_0959.jpg
 
thanks, i was going to go with the regular clown fish but i was so drawn to these guys and they were the only 2 in the tanks, so hopefully expedites the pairing off.
Man after my own heart,

Always been into Jimmy eat world, even when its scarce over here in the UK
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top