Jordans 75G build 4years late.

that one awesome looking stand. was it custom?
 
that one awesome looking stand. was it custom?
Thanks man! I bought the set up off a local like craigslist thing. But it's is kinda scary. It's very old and the stand is the sump witch is all acrylic it's got two acrylic dividers that hold the middle of the tank and the edges of the stand hard to explain here's a pic
16447927330666547009956104031377.jpg
16447927835578518816845698257120.jpg
16447928046817647553784198157418.jpg

Hope that helps a little
 
Clown fish eggs thought I would share




 
These 2 torches where shaded bad or something on my colony. So I cut them off gave them a dip and going document if they come back.

IMG_20220323_094543946.jpg
 
your tank is beautiful, thanks for the corals, you should post some updated pics. i still cant get over that stand lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top