JPS WYSIWYG Coral Packs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
7,691
Reaction score
3,996
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the websites live stock section to purchase. If you have any questions or want more pictures message me


20210331-DSC_0354.jpg 20210331-DSC_0359.jpg 20210331-DSC_0377.jpg 20210331-DSC_0385.jpg 20210331-DSC_0390.jpg 20210331-DSC_0395.jpg
 
Whit all lights on
 

Attachments

  • 20210331-DSC_0296.jpg
    20210331-DSC_0296.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210331-DSC_0303-2.jpg
    20210331-DSC_0303-2.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 20210331-DSC_0317.jpg
    20210331-DSC_0317.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20210331-DSC_0334.jpg
    20210331-DSC_0334.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210331-DSC_0339.jpg
    20210331-DSC_0339.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210331-DSC_0340.jpg
    20210331-DSC_0340.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 86
Wow-it's great to see a "Zoa Master" listing some of his jewels for those of us that can't make it to the shows. None of these packs is quite the right combo for me, but you can bet I'll be watching for future postings!
 
Wow-it's great to see a "Zoa Master" listing some of his jewels for those of us that can't make it to the shows. None of these packs is quite the right combo for me, but you can bet I'll be watching for future postings!
Let me know the right combo and if i have it I'll make it!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top