• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Judging buying interest in Sherman Nems

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
20,053
Reaction score
61,434
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have a few nems. I kinda want to reduce the population
they are Sherman’s
Pricing would vary depending on which ones I can get off the rocks. If they are the size of the one pictured below then I’m thinking $125 -$150+ shipping ( need to figure out how big she actually is)
IMG_1903.jpeg


Here is a group photo
IMG_1887.jpeg
 
Probably better suited for the marketplace. Nice nems.
 
Probably better suited for the marketplace. Nice nems.
Yeah but I’m not sure if I want to sell them yet…. And I figured I’d ask before actually listing them…

Love my nems! Thank you. But I have maybe 3 too many
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top