July Meeting!! BRS sponsored Giveaways!

StarshipReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
259
Reaction score
258
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost one week away from our July BBQ/Meeting. Super excited to have BRS's own Robert Farnsworth doing a presentation on Nutrient Export and a small Q&A. Also have some pretty amazing giveaways for this meeting as well can't wait to see everyone!
 
How can I join the MTRC. I’m in middle TN, and might be able to join depending on the requirements.
 
I may be able to make this one. Not sure yet.
Thanks to Robert for coming as well. I saw somewhere he was from the area.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top