Just found this in my Brute bin - PHOTO WARNING

  • Thread starter Thread starter EricR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
This reminds me of a restaurant experience I lovingly recall as "Raton Fritos". Rat crawled up the open empty valve during the cleaning process. New grease was added and heated...

The guys were like, "It's real hot, I think it's ok." I was like, "change the grease, clean it again."
Haha, I had one fall off the rafters of the restaurant onto the table next to me once - made for a very memorable dining experience.
 
Just noticed that moderator added "PHOTO WARNING" to the title.
Didn't even think about the perceived graphic nature of the photo -- sorry.
 
The comments in here are great!

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
 
2024 - new natural methods discovered to add ammonia to kick off a cycle! Just add cheese to rodi and wait
 
Looks like a roof rat to me
 
Have you figured out how it got in there??

I use a 40 Gal Brute with lid. Please... tell me you didn't have a lid! ;)
 
Have you figured out how it got in there??

I use a 40 Gal Brute with lid. Please... tell me you didn't have a lid! ;)
I have a lid but I keep it a little loose to let at least some air in. I still wouldn’t have expected that rat to get in there but, obviously, it found a way.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top