Just made a HUGE order from mr.coral :)

Guys I am pretty sure Mr. Coral would make things right with anybody who has had trouble. If your having problems email him and I am sure he will work it out. :)
 
Being that I have shipped thousands of coral, I know that its not always the shippers fault when something goes wrong. Things can easly go wrong when shipping live coral from one side of the country to the other and the shipper has no control over it.
As Rev stated, I am sure he will make it right even if it is not something he done wrong with the packaging.....
 
I'd love to know what the Aussie coral pack contains.

My parents live JUST inside the free shipping zone so that'd be a killer thing to order. I have to go there soon anyways.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top