Just put a second tomato in my 65...several nems there...

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so far, not too good...not a lot of violence, but new guy is up in the top corner...any chance of them getting along...one is dark (female?), one is redder (male?)...I'll do what I have to...or leave it to nature...
 
can you get a picture or at least give us a description of the size of the two fish? If you've got 2 females you're in for a fight regardless.
 
can you get a picture or at least give us a description of the size of the two fish? If you've got 2 females you're in for a fight regardless.
The original one is very dark...the new one is bright red...both about the same size...perhaps 2" or a bit more...
 
Did you try using an acclimation box?
He 's been in Dt for less than one day...I could use an ab...put people I respect suggested it may encourage fights rather than the two getting used to each other??
The original one is very dark...the new one is bright red...both about the same size...perhaps 2" or a bit more...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top