Just Sharing some of my crew. Also a question.

Johnnyrainbowreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
352
Location
METHUEN
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have there Scolys and Acanthophylia lps turn slightly white? I’m curious if it’s something in the water or too much light. Just a few of mine has it most are bright and shiny as pictured. Thank you!

AFA2E33E-CF05-4609-B047-C0FCB71EA177.jpeg 0408AD31-E291-4FA9-ADCA-EC5AC1FF8A86.jpeg 8F9D3986-D60A-4C44-8C33-CE005AF21A55.jpeg 7998EE30-E381-4BB1-AB44-F1DF80532B4E.jpeg F3DF5B02-1799-447B-AFD4-1D0F7BD5A7AE.jpeg
 
i mean from what i have kept never happened, try taking away some light and see what happens if they react bad try adding some light, you can see if the levels are right. i mean from the pictures those are gorgeous
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top