just thoght I would share some pics(school tank)

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
631
Reaction score
303
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the tank that we set up at my sons school and yes REV it's at a church wildwood christian school.All the equipment was donated by various companies. Its been up for around a year and we like it so much just upgraded from a 55 to a 75.:wink:

dscf2049.jpg


dscf2046.jpg


dscf2041.jpg


dscf2065.jpg


dscf2051.jpg
 
That's really good. Great way to show children about the hobby, and get them interested.
 
wow...you guys have a R/O system and everything.....when I went to school we used books that were 10 years old.............. so jealous :)
 
Very nice!!!!! How interested are kids??? Do they ask alot of questions? I think it's very important to teach our future about the ocean,the reefs and such as we know so little about it...
 
Very nice - cool to see it starting young.
 
Very cool indeed!

When I was in the sixth grade my teacher set up a cold water tank in the room for a short time, it was cool but no where near as interesting as the reefs we keep.
 
It doesn't just have an ro/di provided and cartridge still supported by aquafx (plug).Victor from ATB hooked us up gave some of that new carbon they are about to put out and he got us one of those bubble magus dosers.The Kids do love it I am known as fish doctor bob at the school.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top