Just Want to Say HI!

Hello everyone, this is Yuzhou. I just came back to reef tank after years of break. I had a nano tank and still need months of time to gradually make it up a beautiful little world. I'm more than happy to join R2R with so many people with same passion!

Welcome! Glad you joined. MACNA will be in PA next year, so next September I'll be in your neck of the woods.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
 
Welcome and glad you are back and taking your time

EE88C70A-78AE-4F27-9D60-A47AFB4BFCA2.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top