Kamoer F1 won't connect to network

  • Thread starter Thread starter KC2020
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

KC2020

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2024
Messages
278
Reaction score
209
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched first and I see that I'm not the only one to have issues with a Kamoer pump connecting to a network.

I have the latest version of the app, released 6 days ago. My phone shows the pump connected to Bluetooth. My router shows the Mac address of the pump is connect to the network but the app stays on the 'connecting to network' screen and never completes. Deleting and re-installing the app does nothing.

Anyone have a solution or suggestions ?

I've opened a support ticket at CoralVue.
 
Sometimes apps leave behind configuration information when they're uninstalled, and a lot of times that configuration information is a problem.

Rather than un/re-install apps, I go through settings until I get to options along the lines of "clear storage" and "clear cache", and use those to effectively factory default an app.

There's one app I use where I have to do this every single time they release an update.
 
Sometimes apps leave behind configuration information when they're uninstalled, and a lot of times that configuration information is a problem.

Rather than un/re-install apps, I go through settings until I get to options along the lines of "clear storage" and "clear cache", and use those to effectively factory default an app.

There's one app I use where I have to do this every single time they release an update.
Thanks Joe. I'm using an iPhone and it deletes all app data when you delete the app.

delete.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top