Karen's 32? Reef Octopus Luxury T60

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
278
Reaction score
1
Location
Kingston, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been tankless for over a year so thought it was time to set up another tank. I really like this AIO from Reef Octopus, although it was hard to find. The tank is 32 gallons and per-drilled with a matching stand and sump. It showed up at my door via LTL. My husband freaked when he saw the semi. He thought I'd ordered a 500g shark tank!

3151b1bcf4d59b0505bbfbf2b4abae1c.jpg


9b35e637faaae57e4f23b95485c18db1.jpg


36b29272fd8af0fad935db2bb9b90231.jpg


ea2397cfe7330d43a5f0b5dad21c691e.jpg


a6c40f8aeff48e091f0ca84a1d1ccb32.jpg


22c44514e8727c5a091221e3a9d4d0d0.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top