KawaiiCorals affordable SPS eyes candy

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
2,459
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After taking a break from reefing, i decided to start up my sps system again. Everything had been doing well, growing and coloring back up. I decided to start selling stuff from the tank gain. I want to make it more affordable for reefers in this hobby when they buy in packs. Eventually i want to create a website that people can view my collections and contact me on sps that interest them for a pack.
im looking for some feedback on some of purchasing method options.
My plan was:
mystery pack 7-8 frags for 200-250 shipped
Medium pack 7-8 frags for 250-300 shipped
premium pack 7-8 frags for 300-350 shipped
VIP pack 7-8 frags for 300-500 shipped. Can pick any SPS selections from the tank.
each SPS will categorized as medium, premium or VIP and mystery pack can be any coral depends on what is available.
These are About half of SPS in my tank. Pics are taking under ATI T5 with 3 coral plus, 1 ABS and 4 coral plus
54F4B9A6-5432-40F3-A70F-13F2C5CF6983.jpeg
7F9CF749-A862-44BE-9B1B-71A7FC7D39B3.jpeg
1AFEC9A5-3BC9-4DA2-843A-EDE98553BA6D.jpeg
F7878CB0-1042-4477-BB04-F267DF2FEDF1.jpeg
D38B84B1-5A01-4B36-A87A-31AFBFF49960.jpeg
771AD230-50E4-4B10-9EA4-EEB8C41CA601.jpeg
4477F168-8131-4CA5-BCD3-31521293CE08.jpeg
EE5CC910-A4B1-47F0-BDF1-25029F34E50C.jpeg
6913D5FE-39F4-4F7A-A305-547E6102A7D4.jpeg
2A798D05-FF38-4152-A274-C440C70229F0.jpeg
2F39408E-9521-48DE-9E2B-22B6E8A1398B.jpeg
48DC6602-C642-4059-848A-A0B4A75A7FB0.jpeg
671DA859-9794-440C-9EB5-017123D50E6C.jpeg
EE7F3656-BCCC-47EB-99BA-B43F3995D1C8.jpeg
59D66D50-0607-4FF2-BAC5-E2D83F54D242.jpeg
44EEB802-F3A2-4772-9066-A7ECCB93E9B3.jpeg
291EA480-F8E4-44D4-8A04-E3DF48A48820.jpeg
4F2E3E72-4533-435F-95BA-870A2596BAD0.jpeg
B6F970C1-9290-4EC0-A3D1-A05B57E7D1CC.jpeg
4AE1AD0F-7809-4459-80A4-B98886070316.jpeg
F2A3E145-B037-43E5-ACEC-B3FE824897EA.jpeg
6E5E6F89-BE07-4AFE-AA4F-9255BAB8B626.jpeg
B1475D72-1584-47F4-8386-ABD1D6B45DAB.jpeg
72C43D33-C610-4FB5-9046-0CFF5DD51F29.jpeg
10904480-AF1C-4B14-8E8B-EE2244901B78.jpeg
362F322B-2E85-486D-82D7-738AF3F315CF.jpeg
1AB630D2-DE56-4992-AC52-2DB8CE5483AD.jpeg
A96D33E8-838C-410B-8920-3BBFC1304E6B.jpeg
9A4077CA-E5CD-4B0A-8DC6-2FB6475B3236.jpeg
75293009-1847-4104-8524-E7CE89EA2400.jpeg
4CC20021-E011-44F1-B621-8CED88AFEAFC.jpeg
B0611183-ECD0-464C-9BD0-8A6E1EF53172.jpeg
FB3A333E-A25C-4DE9-B2EA-BAC5C4090C6F.jpeg
CC19D820-279F-46AE-BD96-073EFAEE4F40.jpeg
646079B0-3768-4711-B7AF-24EB59220D46.jpeg
t
 
Where do I find these amazing pieces to purchase???? Amazing looking corals, great growth!
 
The pricing on my pack is still taking into considerations. Any feedback on pricing is welcome. Majority of the profit is to bring in more sps so i can have a larger option for the packs
 
Where do I find these amazing pieces to purchase???? Amazing looking corals, great growth!
Thanks, im still in the planning process. Once everything is done i will list all the information here. I might do a quick pack soon so keep a look out on the FS forum
 
Thanks, im still in the planning process. Once everything is done i will list all the information here. I might do a quick pack soon so keep a look out on the FS forum
Just gonna start following you... If you don't mind me asking how do you QT? I'm always on the look out for new ways especially for SPS. I typically follow the BattleCoral rule of thumb and dip, dip, dip then monitor in QT.
 
Just gonna start following you... If you don't mind me asking how do you QT? I'm always on the look out for new ways especially for SPS. I typically follow the BattleCoral rule of thumb and dip, dip, dip then monitor in QT.
I dip them and cut all corals above the baseline and goes in my nano for a few weeks. I inspected them daily to make sure nothing is crawling out. Once i see healthy brown colors then i get them into my main tank. My display is a peninsula so it allow me to look at my corals thoroughly. There is no perfect way to QT, just have to spend more time taking a closer look at each corals daily. I enjoy looking at them as i inspect them anyways
 
This is admirable. No UFO/radioactive lighting.
I try avoiding actinic pix. They look nice for pictures but a lot of colors can only be captured by the camera and not from the naked eyes
 
I think the price buckets are too close together for customers too clearly see the difference in value from one level to the next fwiw. If that ends up being the case you might have to exchange several messages with new customers before they figure out what offering fits them. I would go something like $250/$500/$750
 
What would be the delivery time frame? Payment upon shipping?
 
No i want to be affordable so im not planning on going over $500 unless they buy 10 plus frags. Mystery pack are coral chosen by me and could be any corals. Medium and premium pack varies on colors and rarity. VIP is just given people the option to personally select on stuff that i stashed. I might come down to price range from $250-350 and VIP will be a bit more but dont want to push to maximize profit.
 
What would be the delivery time frame? Payment upon shipping?
It will probably get cut once request is made and about 5-7 days for heals. Small deposit or not, that i havnt decide. but i usually have several popular one that i know people like already fragged out. I just cant fragged everything out due to space
 
Ya that’s affordable, not...

I think the price buckets are too close together for customers too clearly see the difference in value from one level to the next fwiw. If that ends up being the case you might have to exchange several messages with new customers before they figure out what offering fits them. I would go something like $250/$500/$750
 
I would love to purchase a mystery pack! Makes everything a lot more fun when it’s a surprise!
 
I think the price buckets are too close together for customers too clearly see the difference in value from one level to the next fwiw. If that ends up being the case you might have to exchange several messages with new customers before they figure out what offering fits them. I would go something like $250/$500/$750
Not many can afford to spend $500 or $750 so I dont have that intension. Im going to stay 200-350 range on my packs
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top