Keep finding all kinds of new stuff... lol

Dusty650

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
213
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first came across these I was pretty sure they were chiton... Anyone have another idea? I hadn't seen a ton of them tonight when I turned my light on. Are they Good? Bad? Neutral? Lol
Thanks
Dustin
 

Attachments

  • 1379904478694.jpg
    1379904478694.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 1379904543333.jpg
    1379904543333.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 1379904584289.jpg
    1379904584289.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 165
Can't be 100% certain, but I believe those are stomatella snails. Chitons kinda look like a flat "rolly polly". They have a certain number of "plates" Making up their exoskeleton also. Do those snails appear to have a nearly flat shell on them? Kinda like a finger nail? If so, they're stomatella snails.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top