Kessil 0-10 connector to T5 Ballast help

Dondante

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
549
Reaction score
264
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 2 x 48" dimmable kit from BRS last week.

Has anyone wired up the 3.5mm Jack to the dimmable Ballast? I can't find instructions for LET ballast anywhere and I'd like to get my Amazon 3.5mm plug cut and ready to connect and have a clear direction when they show up tomorrow?

Is it two wires coming from the ballast for 0-10v? Anyone know which color wire on the 3.5mm plug goes to which color wire on the ballast?

Thanks.
 
bump

Have you tried asking BRS? They usually have a pretty good grasp on the things they sell.
 
bump

Have you tried asking BRS? They usually have a pretty good grasp on the things they sell.
I haven't. Hooked them up today except the controller port to the spectral. I'll document my findings. I'll bust out the Volt meter.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top