• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil 160we w/ controller new never used and gooseneck

FindNem0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
306
Reaction score
99
Location
Lexington Park Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil 160we w/ controller new never used and gooseneck. I've literally used this on 5% for two weeks. The controller is still in the box. I'm looking to get $300 shipped.
 
Last edited:
Still have the controller?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top