Kessil a160we no light but fan works

Jhoussock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
125
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today one of my Kessil a160 lights stopped working. I made sure the cable and power cord was not the issue. Blew it out with compressed air and even used a q tip and alcohol to clean the dust residue. When I plug it in the light blinks then cuts off followed by the fan getting louder. Any ideas or is it toast?
 
Just got it on a used tank it was pretty dirty and I think 3 years old but it’s clean now and still not working
 
All parts of power supplies are fine
 
Usually Kessil will offer you a discounted new light for an out of warranty light. If you contact their customer support and let them know about your issue, they're pretty good about replying in a timely matter.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top