• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A350 BLUE TUNA FS WITH GOOSENECK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterznu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
789
Reaction score
62
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Kessil A350's Blue Tuna lights with goose necks for both. Excellent condition, barely used. Not in any rush to sell, open to all reasonable offers. Thanks!
 
I am no mod. But the rule is you have to mention a price then have the best offer option. Edit it ASAP

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
 
That is correct. Please update the first post as soon as possible.

Also for all future sales put a price in your post.
 
That is correct. Please update the first post as soon as possible.

Also for all future sales put a price in your post.

I am no mod. But the rule is you have to mention a price then have the best offer option. Edit it ASAP

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Sorry didn't know, Asking $400ea
 
No worries just wanted go make you aware :)

Good luck with the sale!
 
Price drop, $375 each or $700 for the pair and that includes shipping within the continental US. Thanks!
 
Wide angle lens or regular 31 degree? Location?
 
I believe regular but I will have to double check when I get home, Orlando Fl
 
Bump for some good lights. I run 2 of these on my tank very happy with them.
 
Lights on the tank.
 

Attachments

  • 1379566902997.jpg
    1379566902997.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 149
Price drop to $680 for the pair, only for R2R members. Have them on Ebay for $375ea
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top