• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360-N Tuna Blue $275 shipped

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
924
Location
Overland Park KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little over 4 months of use. Recently upgraded to a new tank/lighting system. No damage, works great, clean etc. Asking $250 shipped in the US. (ground) I'll include an Apex control cable as well.

20180909_154140.jpg


20180909_154150.jpg

20180909_154207.jpg

(may consider trade for WAV or similar powerful powerhead)
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top