• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360x (2x) + Mounting Arm (2x) + WiFi Dongle

Item Price
$330
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kurbanas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gone.

(2x) Kessil A360x - $330 each

(2x) Kessil mounting arm - $70 each

Kessil Wi-Fi dongle - $75

Willing to ship.


IMG_3977.png
 
Last edited:
Sold locally.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top