Kessil A360X in IM Fusion 10

Giantclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
15
Location
Milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a IM Fusion 10 with a Kessil A360X and I'm concerned that the light is too strong for the corals I currently have.

Corals:
-Hammer (On the rock, about 5-7 inches from the bottom)
-Candy cane (On the rock. about 4-5 inches from the bottom)
-Blasto (low on the rock, about 1 inch from the substrate)
Ricordea mushroom (On substrate)

My worry is that the corals are receiving too much light and I don't have a par meter to have an idea on the current par. The light is mounted at 8 inches from the surface. Does anyone know what intensity, what positioning of the corals, and/or what settings would work best?
 
If you are worried about too much light then just turn it down, observe the tank and ramp it up slowly. You could probably start at 10% with those coral and have no problems.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top