Kessil a80 vs aquamaxx nemolight nano?

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
980
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1845.JPG

Looking to get a light for this tank. It's going to be a softies tank with mushrooms like ricordea and jawbreakers and kryptonites but anyone have any photos with these two lights?
 
Anyone have any suggestions? Can't decide between them
I am a Aquamaxx fan.

But... I'd get the Kessil a80 with the mini gooseneck and the Spectra controller. I also like the Kessil Logic it takes the guess work away but you can still cook your corals if your intensity is to high.

I have 4 of them modded into my hybird canopy and love them. They still have the same Kessil shimmer as their bigger fixtures.

Here's a link with my mod. Terrible pictures but you can see the other poster below my with one over his nano.
I modded them in 3 weeks ago and I'm not going back. :)

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/k...ease-advise-before-i-pull-the-trigger.289322/
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top