• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil and Neptune Apex equipment $50

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2016
Messages
1,638
Reaction score
1,659
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few odds and ends I'd like to clear out of the fish closet.

I will ship at buyer's expense. Local pick up in Port Orchard, WA.

SOLD $50 Kessil Spectral X Controller

$50 VDM module (newer grey / orange version

SOLD $50 A360X Kessil Light. No mounts or brackets. I had it hanging and am leaving the tiny brackets I had on it. I am not sure how much life this light has; its pair recently died out. It could probably use a good cleaning as well! The light turns on normally and displays all colors / modes.

20231118_180048.jpg 20231118_180055.jpg 20231118_180017.jpg 20231118_180141.jpg 20231118_180907.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pmed you
 
PM’d You…
 
is the light still available??
 
All PMs have been replied to. The light was sold, the spectral controller is pending.
 
VDM is still available. Light and controller have been sold.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top