• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

kessil and radions for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Nikki

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Location
Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get kessil 360s for my tank so it works with my apex. Hubby said I can't do that until I sell my lights.
So!
I have 2 kessils a350w for sale, $225/each or $400 for the pair.
About 1.5 yr old. Currently on my tank and working great. I do have the original boxes for them to go back in and I just cleaned them last week.

I also have 2 ecotech radion xr30w Gen 2 led lights. One is on my tank. One is sitting in my storage room. I bought both used a year ago. They wor but need a little dusting which I can do before I ship them.
Asking $375 each or $700 for the pair.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1433777372265.jpg
    FB_IMG_1433777372265.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 299
  • 20150611_151517.jpg
    20150611_151517.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 244
  • 20150611_151545.jpg
    20150611_151545.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 253
PMing you on lights, give me a sec.
 
PM sent.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top