• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil ap9x brand new in box

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I only have one left, 2 sold today
I am looking to purchase the last one please. I have sent you a message
I’d be happy to sell you it, the only thing is the price is for the lower 48 states. I don’t know how much it will be to ship to the uk but I can find out if your really interested
If shipping costs less than 70 dollars than I am interested in buying. Or actually, could you please tell me the dimensions of the box? like the length x width x height and also the weight? I will try to speak to some shipping companies.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top