• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KESSIL AP9X BRAND NEW IN THE BOX

Item Price
725
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
68
Reaction score
18
Location
ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new kessil ap9x in the box unopened
Did not use this light as I did not upgrade to a bigger tank
Brand new 725 shipped
I accept PayPal
None negotiable

IMG_1425.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top