• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil H80 refugium light with mount for sale

X.x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
89
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 1 month old kessil H80 refugium light with the goose mount $ 130
only used for couple days
 
The light it’s in the box already
But here it’s the picture I took before

755E0EAB-7368-447C-927A-553C5DCB0041.jpeg
 
still available ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top