Kessil - New LED Fixture - Just Announced at InterZoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I seen an article about it a few days ago. My understanding was that the price will be released real soon. Kessil also has a new controller for their lights, which was desperately needed!

It's a shame I just bought the 360WE a few months ago but it looks good, my corals love it and it's run by my controller.
 
I wonder if the light has too much customization options, you can play with it so much you could easily never find what you are looking for.
 
I wonder if the light has too much customization options, you can play with it so much you could easily never find what you are looking for.


Hahahaha!
I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I saw their add.....needless to say I want one...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top