Kessil settings for color and health

Dboysfan1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am running 3 Kessil a360we with the controller. These lights a powerful and I want to make sure I’m using good settings to color up my euphyllia amongst other corals. Anyone have any suggestions on what to put my settings? Thanks in advance!
 
I too have 3x 360we's over a 4ft tank.

My research led me to believe Kessil have the spectrum set in a way - although you can make changes, the light spectrum should grow corals no matter where you set it. Intensity is a different story though. FWIW I run mine at a max color of about 80% for 2 hours and the rest of the time averaging out at 45% or so. Same for intensity.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top