• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil spectral controller X, A Series mounting arm and Full Angle adapter

thunderreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
123
Reaction score
93
Location
Mesa, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Kessil Spectral Controller X. Purchased earlier this year. I liked the sleeker look with the cord versus the bulkier wireless dongle. I recently added T5s, so not as sleek of a look and now I have too many cords, so I changed to the dongle. Controller face still has the cellophane covering.

Also selling mounting arm and full angle adapter. Mounting arm does have scratches (pictured) where the arm is secured, which is behind the tank. Everything is less than a year old.

Everything - $130 shipped

By part:
Spectral Controller X - $75 shipped - Sold
A Series mounting arm - $45 shipped - Sold
Extension slide bar - $15 shipped - Sold
Full angle adapter - $15 shipped - Sold


58D47AC6-3843-48A9-97D5-09804E240062.jpeg 2E88B47E-7631-4B50-88A2-53D0C44A4177.jpeg E2D58091-BCD7-4BBB-AE5C-E40CDFBE5F38.jpeg EC9C9286-3698-49D3-ACE4-6E4D5A0E8068.jpeg 44E881D1-ED34-4842-AC51-4B8E9B212C87.jpeg 91056B92-1BE8-4937-A1A5-21E4742BDE7B.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top