Kill it with fire or love it in its biological glory?

JimmyJim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New creature in the tank this morning. Measures about 1/8 inch long and SUPER hard to get a good pic.
9996d76b87177322e5230ab92209d7f4.jpg
 
Does it have a shell on the back side?
 
If you can grab the critter and take a pic that would work too. Pretty sure it's a chiton though.

I’ll try. I’m not a fan of handling the little guys, I’m a bit of a clumsy oaf and never want to risk killing anything that could be friendly.
 
I think it's a Chiton;Woot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top