• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir Di-4 Drop-In Fleece Filter system (2) available

Thor2j

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
512
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Klir Di-4 filter systems available. Both will come with new rolls of fleece. Work perfectly. Broke down tank due to move.

All parts and adapters included.

$175 shipped each.

20190825_142041.jpg 20190825_142221.jpg
 
1 Sold

1 STILL LEFT
 
1 left, no more filter socks!!!
 
Say goodbye to filter socks!!

Still one left.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top