• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir Di-4 Drop-In Fleece Filter System - Klir

Status
Not open for further replies.
All clean ready to go 150.00 SHIPPED


1.jpg
2.jpg
 
I have heavy skimming and the klir never gets to work
Was the klir downstream of your skimmer ??? I dont understand the comment above.

I have one of these and love it. Best piece of filtering equipment, for sure.

The level of the water in the sump has to be high enough so that the fleece is totallly sumerged.

Apparently not all sumps work for it, i got from the manufacturer, but a $10 remote sensor can make a lot sumps work.

Mine is a fiji sump for buyers looking.
 
Was the klir downstream of your skimmer ??? I dont understand the comment above.

I have one of these and love it. Best piece of filtering equipment, for sure.

The level of the water in the sump has to be high enough so that the fleece is totallly sumerged.

Apparently not all sumps work for it, i got from the manufacturer, but a $10 remote sensor can make a lot sumps work.

Mine is a fiji sump for buyers looking.
I think he is saying the the skimmer removes all the waste so the Klir never has to get dirty on cycle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top