Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't believe they make them. However, this guy designed one that can be 3D printed.any know where to order them?
Do you already have a Klir4 drop-in for your 170? If not Aquamaxx makes a roller system for the
Do you already have a Klir4 drop-in for your 170? If not Aquamaxx makes a roller system for the 170.
Hey there, I'm that guy.I don't believe they make them. However, this guy designed one that can be 3D printed.
Mine has been working for a while now. It's designed to fit the MAX E-170 sump, but I think the reefer's sump is the same, just mirrored. I wish people would post more makes so I can see how it fits in other sumps.How they work do u sell themHey there, I'm that guy.Mine has been working for a while now. It's designed to fit the MAX E-170 sump, but I think the reefer's sump is the same, just mirrored. I wish people would post more makes so I can see how it fits in other sumps.
I do not sell them however. The license that I released the designs under prohibit sales. If you find someone that is willing to print it for you, please do not pay anything more than the cost of materials and machine time, $10 (shipped) at most.
