• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Korallin BioDenitrator Nitrate Filter S-1502 w/ Eheim 1048 Pump and conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
9,721
Reaction score
42,116
Location
Hartselle Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Korallin BioDenitrator Nitrate Filter S-1502 w/ Eheim 1048 Pump and conversion kit. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

I have a Korallin BioDenitrator Nitrate Filter S-1502 w/ Eheim 1048 Pump with the conversion kit for turning it into a calcium reactor. Just add your bottle and CO2/ph controller and you are all set!

I decided to go another direction and will not need this.

Original price is over $430 without the conversion kit.

$265 firm plus shipping. (I will toss the media so it lowers shipping)
Please add to the discussion here.
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top